As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Dataline on Elektron Trinity @ Elektron-Users Event {Video} (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Dataline on Elektron Trinity @ Elektron-Users Event {Video}
King Koopa
machinedrum sps-1 mkI
monomachine mkII
octatrack Dps-1
2x roland jx3p
roland spd-s
korg prophecy
microkorg
crumar Ds2
crumar bit one
yamaha su-10
EV-
Re:Dataline on Elektron Trinity @ Elektron-Users Event {Video} 12 Years, 3 Months ago
you can always use soundcloud and my favorite and totally free = electrobelsite !
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Dataline on Elektron Trinity @ Elektron-Users Event {Video} 12 Years, 3 Months ago
Oh.
My.
God.

This must be the best thing I´ve ever heard/seen with the trinity. I mean.. Its just sick!!!!!
Fantastic in every way. Love the sounds at 12.00 minutes. Absolutly great.
MK7
Killer Beez
That's really the nicest Mono usage I've seen in any video so far, nice!
Cappy
god's own balls this is sublime! .....not so much of a fan of too much beat repeat to be honest. some places it works for me, and others that "ffs someone give that cd a clean" sound grates on me after a while. hey, but each to their own. your groove and texture is so deep and good. i love the shades of BOC here and there in the harmonies and the melodic counterpoint from the mono is so beauitful i can live with it

sorry to have missed the gig. will definitely try and be in town for the next one.
Go to top Post Reply